1 medium Granny Smith Apple
1 cup Mixed Berries
1 wedge Lemon (1 Tbs lemon juice)
2 Tbs Butter
2 Tbs Flour
4 Tbs Brown Sugar
2-3 Tbs Post Breakfast Cereal
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Peel, core, and slice apples into thin crescents. Toss in lemon juice. Add berries.
3. Whisk flour and sugar together, then cut in butter until it resembles breadcrumbs
4. Add cereal and cinnamon into mixture and combine well
5. Arrange apples and berries evenly in a bake proof dish/bowl, sprinkle mixture on top, making sure all the fruit is covered.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the apples are tender and the crumble is golden-brown.